The Kimber Solo Carry 9mm Subcompact is an exceptional small size pistol designed for concealed carry. It has everything I want in a concealed carry pistol. It is small size, good fit and finish, Quality construction, feels good in the hand, very accurate, looks good, very nice appearance. It is just too bad that it doesn’t work. The only thing it doesn’t have is reliability. I like the gun a lot but I just can’t trust it.
But there are others who swear by the Solo. They claim that if the recommended ammo is used, and the pistol is griped and fired correctly then it shoots reliably.
Here are links to a collection of articles about the Kimber Solo. Some are written by me. Others are articles that I found on the web that provide interesting and informative information about the Kimber Solo. Read the articles and then make up your own mind about the Kimber Solo.
Links to Kimber Solo Articles
- Kimber Solo 9mm Subcompact
- Kimber Solo STS
- Kimber Solo CDP
- Kimber Solo Problems
- Kimber Solo Slide Peening
- Kimber Solo Disassembly
- Kimber Solo Range Report After Repair
- Kimber Solo Accuracy
- Kimber Solo Range Report
KImber Solo Comparison Charts
- Kimber Solo 9mm vs Glock 26
- Kimber Solo 9mm vs Kahr PM9
- Kimber Solo 9mm vs Kel Tec PF9
- Kimber Solo 9mm vs Rohrbaugh R9
- Kimber Solo 9mm vs Ruger LC9
- Kimber Solo 9mm vs Ruger LCR
- Kimber Solo 9mm vs Sig Sauer P290
- Kimber Solo 9mm vs Taurus PI709